Student Services Centre
ALL replacement requests for ID cards placed before 4pm will be available the following working day. When the ID card is ready for collection you will receive a confirmation email to collect from the Student Services Centre counter, our normal opening hours are Monday – Friday: 11am-4pm but please visit our webpage for confirmation. Opening hours will be affected during exams, ceremonies and public holidays.
The Student Services Centre do not manage the following:
- MPhil/PhD and visiting research students should visit the PhD Academy for advice and guidance or visit them on the 4th Floor, Lionel Robbins Building.
- Summer School students need to go to the Summer School offices, 1st Floor Clement House
- Any Language Centre short course not forming part of a degree, please speak to the Language Centre directly
- Any short course ID cards, please refer to the department of issue
- Staff and associate cards - These are managed by the Central Badging office located adjacent to the main reception in the Old Building.